Partner Program Manager - Europe (London Based)
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
Our skilled Partner Services teams collaborate on exciting projects with our accommodation partners, hotels and other properties in a rewarding, fast-paced environment to ensure that Agoda’s customers have the best selection and lowest prices. At the center of it all is the desire to build long-term relationships that span borders and cultures, supported by a web of cutting-edge tools and technology.
Agoda’s Special Partner Program Manager is an exciting new role within the Partner Services Team. As a Special Partner Program Manager, your main objective will be to engage accommodation providers, assist those that are interested to join some of the programs, provide guidance to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s major hotel partners, and to exceed the (K.P.I.’s) and growth expectations that meet company’s business goals.
In doing so, this individual will bring superior business development skills, solid analytical skills, strong account and partner management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance and the capacity to develop and manage new deals with partners.
- Present new concept and products to external suppliers in line with requirements of the programs
- Prepare and present business proposals to accommodation providers to support them in making a decision to join the new programs
- Works closely with country manager and central project team in the head office to establish and implement Partner Program strategies for the market, based on the market and company guidelines
- Explore and provide feedback which would stimulate additional buy-ins from the partners to participating in the Partner Programs
- Oversee and evaluate the effectiveness of the Partner Programs for participating suppliers
- Provide central project team with the regular updates and portfolio analysis
- Assist the country manager in making necessary adjustments to the program and the commercials
- Responsible for managing the program through the internal tools which will allow you to manage and maintain a healthy portfolio and pipeline
- Enter accommodation contracts into internal system in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare presentations or reports for the progress toward the program goals
- Join and conduct weekly meetings where updates are shared with the rest of the market management team
- Conduct daily monitoring activities to maximise our programs business potential
- Identify and recommend future opportunities to enhance program performance in the market to stay in line with company strategy
- In cooperation with the central project team develop new initiatives within the programs
- Together with the account managers, develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers within the accommodation suppliers
- Assist and clarify points in the program contracts
- Full compliance with the Partner Program policy
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department
- Proven experience in developing similar programs within a hotel, OTA or wholesale businesses
- Strong numerical & analytical skill and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to successfully communicate proposals to potential partners
- Adapts well to and is energised by change
- Good understanding of tour operating, wholesale and supplier management
- Strong partner management skills – past success in influencing both internal & external customers
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to create strong relationships with suppliers
- Excellent commercial judgement
- Anticipate & proactively manage potential partners’ requests
- Fluent English language (verbal & written) required and other languages would be desirable
- Willingness to travel as the business needs
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top