Partner Connectivity Specialist
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and as a Booking Holdings company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. We are looking for a Partner Connectivity Specialist to help managing a rapidly growing business with our large enterprise partners in global markets.
The Partner Connectivity Specialist works at the intersection of marketing, product, and IT. You will be an owner of the core API distribution product/connectivity platform from business function. You will ensure business continuity through owning end-to-end the resolutions to any service disruptions, the monitoring process/tool, as well as capacity planning of the service. You will be required to have an excellent IT service management knowledge, along with the ability to proactively suggest improvement on service initiatives, as well as defining/shaping connectivity team’s performance metrics.
You report to the Head of Partner Project Management within Partner Marketing organization. This role is based at Global Operations Office in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Lead and manage the roll-out of connectivity product releases. Ensure fluid communications with partners and accuracy of all documentations.
- Identify pain points and take ownership in driving improvements on connectivity product/process/tool
- Manage API service’s/connectivity platform’s capacity usage and trend, provide recommendations for tactical and strategic capacity expansion to system owners
- Day-to-day management of connectivity with global marketing partners (API performance, reporting, troubleshooting, root cause analysis); act as primary point of contact for the technical teams at partner organizations and internal business stakeholders
- Establish and own end-to-end scalable Incident Management process, ensuring business continuity through quick resolution of disruptions and error escalations with cross-functional teams
- Monitor and improve connectivity service performance: evaluate impact on partner business and make recommendations on improvements and solutions
- Excellent English communication and inter-personal skills
- At least 3+ years of experience in a technical support/analyst or IT service management role
- Hands-on experience in API implementation/support (XML, JSON, etc.), VBA/Excel, data analysis
- Strong analytical skills and can make recommendations using data points
- Possess a pragmatic approach to problem-solving and project management skills
- Ability to develop test scenarios, perform functional and regression testing, and document results
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in E-commerce, Information Technology, or IT-related fields
- Good knowledge in SQL and Vertica is a plus
- Business proficiency level in Chinese language is a plus
- Team player mentality
- Professional "get it done" attitude and work ethic; moves fast
- Be self-starter; energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Is creative and innovative
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously
- Excellent communicator who expresses facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
Back to top