As an Opportunity Manager - Partner Services the key objective will be to help Partner Services Department to achieve new project milestones and product KPI targets by providing global support, creating and optimizing processes, and initiating change that will impact business and performance. You will be working closely with the local teams, other Partner Services Department teams as well as other departments.
The work is focused on designing, improving and executing different projects for which you will guide and assist local teams by processing their requests or by providing efficient level support and results monitoring. You will report to Senior Opportunity Manager - Partner Services and work in Agoda office located in Bangkok.
The work is very dynamic and projects are subject to frequent changes, therefore suitable candidates are people who are flexible, keen to impove the way we work and excited to learn new things.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Own projects: plan and execute projects from start to finish.
- Become a specialist in our global project roll outs, implement new roll out methodology, try new tools
- Assist with interactive training materials for external and internal users
- Train local teams on new projects, processes and workflows
- Manage workload: meet the deadline with high quality standards
- Attend Partner Services Team requests (provide actionable data, update the system, configure partner’s settings, investigate errors and etc)
- Seek ways to improve existing workflows, create efficiencies by adding new processes.
- Develop and maintain high level of usage of internal tools
- Interact with internal and external partners
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback and detailed monitoring
- Develop reporting outputs and systems for internal use
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required; MBA a plus;
- Excellent analytical skills & Advanced Excel knowledge
- Project management experience is an advantage.
- Well-organized & excellent attention to detail
- Strong Communication Skills with fluency in English;
- Highly efficient, able to multi-task and work with constant deadlines
- Extremely proactive and positive attitude
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Adjusts well to and is energized by change;
- Creative and Innovative.
Back to top