Operations Training Manager
As Supply Innovation Manager - Knowledge, the key objective will be to improve operational efficiencies to achieve objectives of the Partner Services Team, the position will be based out of Bangkok.
In doing so, this individual will bring a strong training and knowledge transfer/ management, project management and analytical acumen coupled with market place knowledge, and a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to establish and develop long term relationships with both internal and external customers will be a key to the success of the role. Driven personality, strong leadership, disciplined work habits, and attention to details will be the key to the role.
Responsibilities will include: (1) Identify Knowledge Gaps in Training Materials / Content and work on improvements, (2) Knowledge Transfer and Management of Partner Services Processes and Procedures, (3) become specialist in Agoda Partner Services systems/ tools, (4) achieving operational efficiencies and revenue increases through the development and deployment of systems, tools and workflows, (5) managing the requirements, development, implementation and maintenance of systems, tools and workflows, (6) managing operational project tasks to improve efficiencies between inter departments.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Project Manage new key initiatives in areas of operational revenue opportunities and team efficiencies
- Develop training materials for external and internal users
- Knowledge Management for Internal and External users of Agoda
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue increases within the Partner Services Team department, and inter department workflows
- Support and optimize Agoda Partner Services tools
- Become a specialist in our extranet and API, Yield Control System (YCS), and seek ways to optimize performance of team and customers
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Coordinate with central management on planning and objectives
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required;
- MBA a plus;
- 3 - 4 years operations or project management experience required;
- Proven Track record in Training, Knowledge Management and Process & Procedure Improvements
- Proven track record in project delivery and team management;
- Multinational commercial experience preferred;
- E-commerce or travel industry experience a plus;
- Strong Communication Skills with fluency in English; Secondary language desirable
- Prior experience working in Airlines, Technology or Tourism sector desirable.
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Strong training abilities and public speaking experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally);
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic;
- Past success in mentoring and building sales organizations that cater to long term customer relationships;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Highly disciplined work habits;
- Energetic and driven personality;
- Adapts well to and is energized by change;
- Creative and Innovative.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top