Operations Data Coordinator - Partner Services
About working at Agoda
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms.
Founded in 2005 and now part of the Priceline group of companies, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book hundreds of thousands of properties in almost every country on earth.
In every department – from market management to operations – Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone out there.
As Operations Coordinator – Partner Services Team, the key objective will be to improve operational efficiencies to achieve objectives of the Partner Service Team.
In doing so, this individual will bring a strong project management and operational acumen coupled with market place knowledge, and a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to establish and develop long term relationships with both internal and external customers will be a key to the success of the role. Driven personality, disciplined work habits, and attention to details will be the key to the role. Responsibilities will include: (1) achieving operational efficiencies through the maintenance and deployment of systems, tools and workflows (2) becoming a specialist in Agoda Partner Service Team systems/tools (3) supporting the Agoda Partner Services team in their daily questions and tasks (4) managing operational project tasks to improve efficiencies between inter departments.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support and optimize Agoda Partner Services team tools
- Identify and resolve operational issues
- Become a specialist in our extranet and API, Yield Control System (YCS), Zendesk and seek ways to optimize performance of team and customers
- Assist operations team with project tasks to improve efficiencies between inter departments and markets
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Assist in project management new initiatives in areas of operational opportunities and team efficiencies
- 2-4 years of operations or data analytics experience preferred;
- Excellent problem solving and prioritization skills;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Ability to communicate with multiple and varied stakeholders across the business;
- Adaptable to new technologies and quick learner
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic; highly disciplined work habits;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Energetic and driven personality;
- Adapts well to and is energized by change;
- Creative and Innovative
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top