Operation Monitoring and Incident Manager
- You will ensure that the Agoda services and platform are up and running 24x7.
- You will lead the day to day operations of the NOC team.
- You will ensure that any (potential) incidents are detected and managed as quickly as possible and managed to ensure quickest service restoration time.
- You will work closely with system owners to follow up and drive down repeated incidents.
- You will communicate clearly and concisely to the business/management the details of the incident, its impact to the business and the steps to ensure timely resolution and prevention.
- You will work closely with all stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement on better monitoring, products and processes
- You will need to manage staff performance and compensation
- You will need to define/adapt strategy of the team to serve the change of business goal/KPI
- Degree in IT or any other related field.
- 4-7 years’ experience in IT related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience (or assisting) in people management.
- A strong desire to learn and FAST!
- The desire to keep up with the latest technologies and stay ahead.
- Strong negotiation and influence skills.
- Strong analytical and incident management skills.
- Mindset and ability to work independently or as a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in a diverse culture and environment.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top