Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, Agoda.com delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 36 locations worldwide.
Our workforce of over 2,000 comprises 64 nationalities, and is truly one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on a dynamic, workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps our team spirit high, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
We choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting edge products come from cutting edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we – but we have a great time doing it.
Journey with us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Welcome, greets and register visitors, vendors, clients, candidates, customers and inform appropriate personnel
- Ensure compliance physical security policies
- Keep log book record of visitors, vendors, clients signing in and out of the office
- Manage, monitor and ensure reception, rear entrances of the building area is clean, tidy and projects a business-like image
- Manage calendar invites, scheduling meetings
- Answer incoming calls, determine purpose of calls and forward calls to appropriate personnel
- Act as a point of contact internally, externally & emergency situations
- Handle mails & deliveries
- Maintain office stationary/kitchen supply
- Handle facility related matters such as: water supply, stationary, name cards, coffee etc.
- Create/update/manage telephone extensions, entrance cards, parking space, seating plan
- Assist in fixed assets inventory set-up
- Prepare training materials (printing, binding, registration of attendance)
- Prepare meeting room for internal client meetings (table arrangement, order sandwiches if required etc.)
- Assistance to invoice, expense report processing
- Assistance to preparing staff all / office events
- Manage medical check attendance of the employees
- Assist to supervise the maintenance of office facilities & equipment
- Assist in booking conference rooms, organize all aspects for meetings and arrange catering when necessary
- Assist other clerical duties such as filing, data entry, copying, faxing and scanning
- On site preparation for new hires i.e. workstation, access card, welcome email and other local onboarding activity
- Other clerical and administrative support as required by manager & supervisor
- We do NOT Sponsor work permit/visa for this role
- You must have Excellent English Communication skills. Preferably Hungarian speaker (due to the contacts with the local providers)
- Strong Planning and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, strong team player and goal oriented personality
- Professional appearance and manner
- Willing to learn & explore
- Attention to details. Ability to multitask
- Computer literacy (e.g. Excel, Outlook)
What we offer:
- 5 day work week
- Competitive annual salary above market rate
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV's not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top