Market Manager - Germany (based in Berlin)
About working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
As a Market Manager based in Berlin, your key objective will be to focus on one of Agoda's core European cities and help expand Agoda’s room supply network and establish and manage hotel relationships. You will be taking care of the hotel market in your assigned city and assisting market partnership related functions, as well as identifying trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand on the Agoda website.
- Drive the market in reaching key performance indicators (KPIs) for specific destinations by fostering new relationships and optimizing existing ones;
- Gain buy-in from relevant stakeholders and help launch promotional campaigns to enhance productivity and opportunities to manage room availability and maintain competitiveness on Agoda’s website;
- The ability to communicate well with partners through phone and in-person meetings to help grow our business portfolio including preparation of relevant presentation materials to aid in growing our business during partner meetings;
- Manage listing processes for new suppliers and renewals with existing partners;
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and models;
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems;
- Improve team operation processes and manage supporting resources;
- Participate in market research as required;
- Manage regular weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports, including the reporting of weekly/monthly KPI’s and key metrics internally to showcase successes and highlight potential opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any relevant field is required;
- Ability to analyze large sets of data in order to uncover previously missed opportunities;
- Ability to effectively push the company’s agenda and communicate with and gain buy-in from key stakeholders;
- Team player with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic;
- Proven success in acquiring, building & maintaining long term customer relationships;
- Adapts well to change and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluency in English and German;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint Ability to travel when required;
- Business Development experience in the online/e-commerce industry is preferred.
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
#berlin #vienna #munich #hamburg #stuttgart #SALE #3 #LI-RM1 #BD
Back to top