Market Manager - Chiang Mai
As Market Manager, your key objective will be to help expand Agoda’s room supply network and establish and manage hotel relationships. Ideally you should be experienced in the hotel industry and / or travel industry, especially online travel. You will be taking care of the hotel market and assisting market partnership related functions, as well as identifying trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand on the Agoda website.
- Evaluate partnerships & determine actions to optimize production
- Execute strategies and promotional activities with partners to enhance productivity and opportunities to manage room availability and competitiveness of the Agoda website
- Identify regional supply requirements in terms of product offerings and promotions to match with market demands
- Identify, qualify, contact, counsel and visit the important hotel and accommodation suppliers to grow the portfolio of key destinations
- Manage listing processes for new suppliers and renewals with existing partners
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems
- Improve team operation processes and manage supporting resources
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and model
- Participate in market research as required
- Prepare presentations and materials
- Manage regular weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports
Work/Project Leader”: answers general questions and provides assistance; maintains assignment completion schedules; performs the same tasks as others.
Independent Judgment and Decision-Making:
Very General Supervision:
- Resolves most questions, accomplishes most tasks without guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- Minimum of three years’ experience in hotel or travel industry, especially OTA channels
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders
- Excellent command of English and Thai
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate various proposals to potential partnersBe a Team player with a Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Success in acquiring, mentoring & building long term customer relationships
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Is creative and Innovative
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top