Market Coordinator - Beijing
As a Market Coordinator you will provide administrative support to the Partner Services team and the partners supply network. The individual is required to support the team with the maintenance of hotel relationships, and to coordinate with other departments involved in assigned projects.
- In consultation with Market Managers & Assistant Market Managers manage supplier accounts
- Resolve all issues relating to transactions, allotment, notification, cancellations, etc
- Participate in market and competition research
- Evaluate production and determine follow up action
- Train new hotels on the use of the extranet, manage availability on site
- Assist in activation of hotels
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Co-ordinate merchandising activities for hotel partners with special deals and promotions
- Be responsible for timely and accurate delivery of content and photos for new and existing hotels
- Manage other ad-hoc administrative requests and operative tasks
- Very good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong Team Player and goal oriented person.
- Computer skills required.
- Education in Tourism related field is an advantage.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top