Manager of Corporate Social Responsibility (Bangkok Based, Thai Speaking)
Manager of Corporate Social Responsibility, Thailand
Agoda is a world-leading technology and online travel company with rapid global growth. Our mission is to help people experience the world. Our expansive office in Bangkok is home to more than 1,500 best-in-class professionals from 60+ nations who thrive within our culture of innovation, speed, and teamwork. As the company extends its reach with disruptive technology solutions, Agoda seeks a self-motivated, dynamic Corporate Social Responsibility Manager who can develop and implement innovative and effective CSR strategies for our company in Thailand, where our company was born.
The Manager will collaborate with Agoda’s CSR director, government affairs, public affairs, legal, and PR teams. Together they will engage governments and other stakeholders to shape effective programs and open CSR opportunities to make the most of Agoda’s exceptional strengths.
The Manager will be based in Bangkok with regional responsibilities – but with a primary focus on Thailand. The successful candidate should have experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to shape CSR outcomes that deliver business results. Equally important, since this is a wholly new department within Agoda, the Manager must have passion, EQ, energy, and vision.
The Manager will work with governments, NGOs, community organizations, and other stakeholders to design and implement innovative CSR strategies that can help us make the world a better place, while also strengthening our relationships with the many other stakeholders in our business and government environment. The role requires a nimble, culturally sensitive, and professional attitude. Impeccable integrity is essential.
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing workplace. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
Key Attributes & Responsibilities
- 2+ years' experience in CSR, public affairs, or a related field
- Proven ability to innovate, build networks, work effectively within organizational structures, gain support, implement, and manage, with a focus on tangible results
- Low ego and collaborative mindset for the flat, open structures at Agoda
- Ability to work closely with people at all levels, from senior executives to junior staff, both within the company and outside of it
- Meet KPIs aligned with company priorities
- Thailand experience and networks highly desirable
- Bachelor's degree from top university in any country; advanced degree welcome
- Impeccable spoken, written, data, project management, and interpersonal skills; native-level English and Thai, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
#seattle #singapore #amsterdam #seoul #taipei #dublin #shanghai #singapore #jakarta #newyork #sanfrancisco #tokyo #thailand #madrid #munich #hongkong #kualalumpur #LGL #5 #LI-AW1
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top