Learning and Development Specialist
Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 1,400+ strong organization spread globally across 9 countries in 4 continents. The Learning & Development (L&D) team is an organic part of CEG’s daily operations, owning new hires’ job readiness, on-the-job and continuous learning, and knowledge management. We also impact operations and customer experience through developmental activities.
The L&D Specialist role leads key learning and development initiatives that support business objectives and employee development. They are expected to be proficient in needs analysis, instructional design and development, training delivery and evaluation.
Success in the role will be measured by efficiencies gained and quality provided by CEG employees, primarily Operations staff, as evidenced by increased KPI scores.
***This position is only open to local candidates. No visa and work permit sponsorship will be provided***
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Lead and manage key L&D initiatives through effective project management skills
- Analyze performance gaps and recommend solutions to close gaps related to knowledge, skills, and behavior
- Design and develop world-class training content and other L&D solutions
- Deliver training effectively to build target knowledge, skills, and behavior
- Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of L&D programs in terms of improvements in KPIs or metrics
- Lead interactions between and collaborate with L&D staff, Operations, and other support teams to agree on and achieve L&D goals
- Answer the queries of the staff about L&D solutions and practices
- Has project management and planning skills
- Able to design and develop training that meet learning objectives
- Has excellent training delivery skills
- Has good communication skills
- Able to transform the ideas of management and implement appropriate L&D solutions in the organization
- Able to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees of all departments; seniors as well as juniors
Someone who can work very well with Microsoft office applications would be ideal. Knowledge of learning and development practices, knowledge management, and management skills are a plus.
It is preferred for candidates to have at least 3 years' experience in L&D and/or Customer Experience-related functions to be eligible for this role.
***This position is only open to local candidates. Visa and work permit sponsorship will not be provided***
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top