Lead Recruiter - Japan
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a part of Booking Holdings, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
As a talent acquisition specialist, you will contribute to Agoda’s success by developing and implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse candidates for positions in Partner Services department. You will concentrate on active and passive candidate generation for positions with a primary focus on Japan recruitment.
- Responsible for creating Agoda's Japan recruitment strategy and executing it.
- Support the business by providing a quality driven, cost effective and timely end-to-end recruitment solutions to the designated business units, drawing insights from analytics to make the hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Deliver a full range of recruitment services providing a positive and professional experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Review CVs, conduct pre-screening interviews and face to face interviews as required.
- Partner with hiring managers in the selection process, where appropriate, attending interviews to support hiring managers.
- Conducting interview debriefs at all stages with both hiring managers and candidates to uncover any potential issues, handle objections and pre-close both parties.
- Provide hiring managers with regular updates on their open positions.
- Drive proactive sourcing plans to attract external talent using direct channels in line with business needs; position specific sourcing strategies, initiatives and programs including networking/relationship building, internet job boards, social network search, database mining, professional outreach and advanced direct searching techniques.
- Improve our employer brand in partnership with the HR team.
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English, both spoken and written
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in recruitment (agency or in-house) including senior level recruitment on a global basis
- Demonstrable track record of handling multiple vacancies across a variety of locations and disciplines
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business
- Strong organizational skills; time management; attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Confident communicator with ability to cope within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Results orientated - demonstrate initiative, a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results.
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and demonstrate flexibility
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top