고객상담 팀장 Korean Speaking Team Manager | Customer Support
아고다® (www.agoda.com)는 빠르게 성장하는 온라인 호텔 예약 웹사이트로 전 세계 백만여 개이상의 호텔 네트워크에 기초한 예약 서비스를 한국어 포함 45개 국어를 지원하여 운영합니다. Agoda.com을 운영하는 Agoda Company Pte. Ltd.는 온라인 여행 사업 전문가 2명에 의해 2005년에 설립되었으며, 2007년 전 세계 가장 규모가 큰 온라인 호텔 예약 서비스를 제공하는 Booking Holdings 에 의해 인수되었습니다. Booking Holdings는 나스닥 상장 기업으로 (Nasdaq:BKNG) S&P 500의 일부입니다.
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:BKNG). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 45 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Seoul, Korea.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The team manager of operations will provide directions, instructions and guidance to the customer care specialists. Understand the team members’ strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
Act as a motivator and decision maker to ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity. Passionate about leading a highly motivated, dynamic and efficient team of 40+ contact center specialists
Will drive a culture where achieving customer advocacy is central to everything we do.
Strong leadership skills coupled w/ a “can-do” and “extra-mile” attitude will determine your success
- Provide real-time assistance to contact center specialists. This includes coaching, mentoring and setting up action plans when necessary
- Conduct weekly team meetings; monthly 1:1 performance, mid and year-end reviews
- Drive contact center specialists performance to meet customer expectations and company goals
- Customer Satisfaction scores
- Attrition Rate
- Keeping contact center specialists informed of any updates on procedures, memos, company directions, goals, etc
- Handle all variations of call and email escalations
- Ensure that the following contact center metrics are consistently met:
- Abandon rate %
- Service Level Agreement %
- Response Time
- Independently identify, troubleshoot and resolve performance issues
- Rapidly and efficiently resolve internal conflicts
- Organize and plan long and short-term critical activities and processes
- Travel to other business locations as the need arises
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading 10+ customer service specialists
- Experience in hotel/travel industry/contact center or call center
- Ability to work well under pressure especially in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proven people management proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities
- The ability to motive others to give their very best
- A passion for travel and hospitality
- A strong desire to succeed
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Possibility to travel
- Career opportunity regarding lateral moves within Travel Operations teams and global locations as well as other departments within the company
- Continuous learning & development through corporate training programs
- Modern working environment in the heart of the city
Find out how our employees are enjoying working in Agoda!
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top