Key Accounts - Connectivity Manager
As part of the world’s largest travel company - Booking Holdings Group, Agoda & Priceline are two global leaders in the online travel space. The senior supply innovation manager will own the technical performance of the world’s largest hotel chains. The successful applicant will likely have a background within connectivity, web technology, software development, engineering or product development from within the travel industry and have project management experience or an ability to very clearly demonstrate efficient project execution skills.
The successful applicant will likely have a technical understanding of the online travel industry. Applicants from outside the online travel space will need to highlight a very senior level experience in an e-commerce space - where neither the product nor the customer are owned by the platform. The most important trait to demonstrate alongside technical prowess is an understanding of (and commitment to) the team culture that is so important to everyone at Agoda and Priceline.
- Own the performance of your chain connections including new builds, rebuilds, upgrades, day-to-day success rates, access to inventory, rates, rate plans, content and availability
- Drive efficiency and agility into XML, hotel CRS / PMS and channel management connections
- Bridge the communication gaps between the commercial, operational and connectivity teams within Key Accounts by having a command of performance metrics and success drivers
- Understand and manage commercial / stakeholder needs to ensure the connectivity between Agoda / Priceline and our hotel partners is always capable of driving revenue / performance
- Involve yourself in as many commercial and product conversations around forward planning, ensuring you are focused on driving additional value to our customers and hotel partners
- Prioritize operational scale in your decisions, ensuring there is minimal spillage into manual workload across the business
Competencies / Skills
- A humble and empathetic manner
- Must have a team first ethos and a dedication to collective success
- High IQ and EQ - acumen in these areas is vital to success at Agoda / Priceline
- Results oriented and a methodical approach to driving progress
- 5+ years’ experience within a multi-national travel or e-commerce company
- 5+ years’ experience within a connectivity or engineering space
- A bachelor’s degree or MBA in computer science, software engineering, IT or related field
- Excellent command of: SQL, Excel, Hadoop, Kibana, XML and data modelling
- Proficiency with some Hotel PMS / CRS systems: Amadeus, Sabre / SynXis, Oracle, Opera, Windsurfer, DerbySoft, SIteMinder, TravelClick, HBSi, RateTiger
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top