Junior UX Researcher
We only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of our products that reach millions of customers. Despite our size, we operate in a startup-like environment.
Work in the heart of Asia. This is an amazing opportunity if you're someone looking for an exciting adventure abroad while expanding your international research capabilities. You get a chance to live in one of the most beautiful and most visited cities in the world!
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
- Conduct user studies and experiments for product development
- Carry out the research process, which includes planning, recruiting, execution, support, reporting, and follow up
- Partner with UX Researchers to provide recruitment, logistics, database management and lab support when executing research studies
- Collaborate effectively with Product Management, Design, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and other internal teams to achieve seamless project delivery and ensure legal, financial, and other obligations are met
- Promote a positive participant experience by maintaining quality engagement and proactively identify opportunities for process improvement
- Manage external partners and contractors as needed
- Perform other related duties as requested
- 2+ years of experience as a UX participant recruiter, research analyst, or research assistant is required
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, Behavioral Economics or related field or equivalent practical experience
- Must have good knowledge of UX Research and product development in the digital workspace
- Experience with research tools like SPSS, Zoom, Google Analytics is highly preferred
- Proven track record of critical thinking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English communication skills; additional language a plus
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and as a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Despite the success and size of the company, we still operate with a start-up feel; you get to be part of choosing where and what you’re working on, the technologies and how we solve the business concerns.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top