IT Recruitment Specialist / Head Hunter - Talent Mapping
Agoda has experienced dramatic growth and as the company grows and attracts more talent, Agoda seeks to hire a self-motivated, dynamic professional to help source top IT talent within the business.
- Own sourcing efforts for your open IT roles to ensure that the business has access to the best candidate prospects in the market.
- Interface with internal stakeholders across IT, clarifying expectations and roles of each stakeholder involved in your recruitment process.
- Engage in innovative talent mapping efforts for the purposes of building our candidate pipeline as well as to provide market intelligence to the business.
- At least 5 years’ work experience, sourcing/head hunting top IT talent, ideally in-house or within an executive search agency.
- Fluency in the written and spoken English language.
- Located in or able to re-locate to our Bangkok offices.
- Strong recruitment search tools skills within: LinkedIn, Job Boards, Boolean Search Strings, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
Please note this role is open to local and international candidates. Full relocation package and visa sponsorship available.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top