HR Manager- Employee Satisfaction
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
This role will drive the development and execution of activities relating to employee engagement within our US contact centre. This includes working closely with the Associate Director ESAT (Employee Satisfaction) and the US senior leadership of CEG (Customer Experience Group) to develop specific plans for: recruitment and selection, performance management, talent development, retention management, organization design and effectiveness, etc. The HR Manager will also be responsible for the voice of employees program of CEG. We are only able to accept candidates that have the correct right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Ensures a high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing assessment and analysis, performance management, organizational design and implementation; change management, talent assessments, leadership development and succession planning.
- Review periodical data/reports to provide validated HR metrics/benchmarks for decision making with the centralized group people team and local management team.
- Collaborate with the centralized group people team in developing and operating compensation programs and benefits structure including salary benchmarking and etc.
- Drive employee engagement programs and ensure compliance with local legislative requirements and the centralized group people team policies.
- Implement the HR strategies, tools, policies, systems and processes and ensure consistent delivery of ESAT quality.
- Run internal investigations for issues raised either by managers or employees, ensuring objectivity, compliance to the internal rules and regulations and local legislature.
- Be a role model for Agoda’s DNA, values and behaviors, encourage a culture of performance, accountability, openness, respect, coaching, professional development and self-improvement.
To be successful in this position you should be educated to a degree level and have at least 8 years of experience in Human Resources or equivalent position. You should have solid understanding of the US labor law and have a strong track record as a senior HR professional gained within people intensive, customer orientated industries – travel, hospitality and outsourcing (contact center/ BPO) are highly preferred. In exchange Agoda will provide continuous learning and development through corporate learning programs and ongoing support throughout your career.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top