Head of Product Recruitment
Agoda is one of the largest online accommodation platforms globally, offering over 2 million properties in 174 countries and 38 languages. Agoda’s products and services enable hotel groups to distribute inventory online and allow consumers to book accommodations conveniently. Founded in 2005 and based in Bangkok, Thailand, Agoda is a major tech innovator of Booking Holdings (formerly Priceline Group). We currently have over 3,800 employees from 86 different nationalities located all around the world and are still growing fast!
Agoda employs world-class technology to offer instant confirmation for over 2 million listed hotels. In addition to a wide selection of accommodations and room types, we leverage millions of authentic hotel reviews submitted by customers after they have completed their hotel stays to ensure Agoda is the best source of information for our travelers.
About the Role:
Our culturally diverse tech and product teams are based in Bangkok, building the future of online travel to serve millions of consumers each year. In support of this growth we are looking for a Head of Product Recruitment. The right candidate is well versed in sourcing and consistently delivering on recruiting the world's top tech product leadership worldwide, and has an excellent track record of general tech recruitment.
Recruitment at Agoda is unique. We report directly to our business heads who have the same headcount KPI’s as we do. As a recruitment leader, your main role is to provide the Data, Strategy, and Execution in ensuring we hit our product recruitment goals together.
You understand how to find the sharpest talent in the world to build innovative products for a company that is redefining online travel for millions of global travelers. You will be responsible for stakeholder management, recruitment sourcing, process, and shaping the team structure and resources to match business needs. Additionally, the individual is able to partner seamlessly with the People Team in shaping best practices, data analytics, and knowledge sharing.
You will partner directly with our Product leadership team and Head of Product at Agoda. You will provide the Data, Strategy, and Execution in ensuring we hit our product recruitment goals together
- Lead and grow a team of 6-10 Recruiters and Coordinators, with a strong focus on individual career and personal development
- Partner with hiring teams on end-to-end recruitment such as direct talent sourcing, candidate selection standards, candidate interview processes, and tools
- Develop talent acquisition strategy and processes and prioritizing talent acquisition activities and initiatives, talent mapping, targeted recruitment campaigns, etc.
- Grow data to identify, evaluate and utilize appropriate cost-efficient sourcing channels in meeting recruitment goals
- Partner with Compensation, People Analytics, and People Team counterparts to support, streamline, and coordinate candidate-to-hire processes and handoffs (e.g. visa considerations and relocations)
- Provide regular updates on current recruitment pipeline, market and candidate insights to the hiring teams
- Experience working within the technology, OTA, Internet, e-Commerce industry, or high-growth international enterprises, with at least 6 years in talent acquisition in a fast-paced, dynamic global environment
- Minimum of 2 years of directly managing internal recruitment teams while remaining hands on with full cycle recruitment of key roles
- Excellent track record of hiring the most coveted tech and product talent in the world
- Ability to partner cross-functionally across Agoda with different stakeholders and prioritize resources against business needs
- Proven track record in successfully developing and leading a team in meeting KPIs and metrics through a robust recruiting process
- Experience with recruitment tools such as ATS’s, sourcing solutions, recruitment process improvement, and global talent mapping. (Some of the platforms we use include LinkedIn, Greenhouse, and Workday)
- Fluent in English and must be willing to work in Bangkok
Back to top