Head of Affiliates
The Head of Affiliates will have end-to-end responsibility for identifying, implementing and optimising relationships with affiliates in an effort to maximize positive impact on the business. The position reports directly to the Director of Partner Marketing and works closely across different departments within Agoda, be it with operations, technical teams, and local account managers.
This role will focus on innovating in the affiliate space. The results of these innovations should be measurable and scalable. The Head of Affiliates will also be responsible to monitor performance post implementation and identify best practices and areas of risk or concern.
This position will have visibility over all aspects of Partner Marketing (across all verticals and all markets) as well as a working relationship with other Marketing departments. It offers high visibility with senior management and with other departments within the company.
This position is based in Bangkok.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the Affiliate Partnership team – identify, design, plan and implement strategy to drive growth in the Affiliate business vertical
- Identify new potential affiliates, and optimise current affiliate partner relationships. Identify and propose new ideas, test and experiments to optimize current partner relationships as well as ways to innovate and work with affiliates, networks, and key opinion leaders or social media influencers
- Drive revenue for Agoda from affiliate partners.
- Co-ordination of the strategic direction, including best practices, skill labs, business requirements, KPIs, lead prioritization, operational service levels, and account optimization with relevant stakeholders
- Implementation of recommendations and projects
- Work internally across all of Partner Marketing and externally with other departments in Agoda to ensure seamless implementation of projects
- Continuously analyze and monitor market and overall Partner Marketing performance, trends and the competition to formulate actionable insights and understand business drivers
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in business, marketing or other relevant field
- Three to five years’ experience in affiliate marketing
- Minimum five years’ experience in business development, strategy or project management
- Analytical, numerical and problem solving skills; understands and utilizes data and metrics relevant to role
- Understanding of web-related technologies, and the technical aspects of affiliate distribution models
- Experience with digital strategy, mobile apps an advantage
- Fluent in English. Chinese language skills an advantage
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, SQL and web based technology including apps
- Energetic and driven personality
- Able to work independently and autonomously, and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills and a curious mind to continuously seek answers
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communicator who expresses facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
Excellent people skills, with the ability to establish relationships and influence stakeholders at all level.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top