Agoda has experienced dramatic growth and as we attract more talent, we are looking for fresh grad candidates who are interested to learn working process of global company. If you're someone who is excited about working in global firm in an international work environment, Agoda Bangkok is a great place for you. GST Officer (Goods and Services Tax) will working closely with Finance Operations & Tax Team, reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor.
Accounting / finance background is a plus but not mandatory - We are not bound by traditional approaches and frameworks.
- Perform daily key in tax invoices that receive from hotels in Singapore and liaising with hotel suppliers for the collection of outstanding tax invoices
- Liaise with new and existing hotels in Singapore via e-mail and phone regarding to GST.
- Clear down outstanding balances within the targeted deadline
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelors in any related field. Fresh graduate also welcome.
- Good command in English, speaking and writing
- Good in using Microsoft Office (Ms Excel & Ms Word)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Exhibit confidence and comfortable in calling overseas suppliers for collections
- Timely and effective increase in collections of outstanding invoices against set targets
- Maintaining contact and persuade suppliers diligently to submit invoices in a timely manner
- Self-driven, proactive, team player
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
Interested candidate please submit your English resume to us. The team will contact you directly for the next step recruitment process.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
Back to top