GST Officer (Goods and Services Tax) will working under Tax Team, reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Perform daily key in tax invoices that receive from hotels in Singapore and liaising with hotel suppliers for the collection of outstanding tax invoices
- Liaise with new and existing hotels in Singapore via e-mail and phone regarding to GST.
- Clear down outstanding balances within the targeted deadline
- Bachelors in any related field. Fresh graduate also welcome.
- Good command in English, speaking and writing
- Good in using Microsoft Office (Ms Excel & Ms Word)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Exhibit confidence and comfortable in calling overseas suppliers for collections
- Timely and effective increase in collections of outstanding invoices against set targets
- Maintaining contact and persuade suppliers diligently to submit invoices in a timely manner
- Self-driven, proactive, team player
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
This is a Temporary position (1 year Contract)
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top