Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Global Service Delivery (GSD) team is responsible for Agoda's office infrastructure and staff connectivity. We provide the hardware, software, and access to resources that allows staff to achieve their goals. We operate in 10 different countries, providing 24/7 support to all Agoda employees. Whether in the office, working remotely, or traveling, we enable everyone to stay connected. The GSD team uses state-of-the-art cloud management technologies combined with the best of on-site services to manage the latest hardware running Windows, macOS, and Linux.
For our team in Bangkok, we are looking for candidates with a high level of IT Support experience. Information Technology is Agoda’s core competency, and an IT career with us provides excellent growth opportunities in an exciting, multicultural environment.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Manage access rights of Agoda's systems including Active directory, user mailbox and shared folders according to security requirements and company policies
- Track and monitor HR announcement to ensure all new hires are granted approved access rights of Agoda’s systems including Active directory and users mailboxes.
- Track and monitor HR announcement to ensure all access rights are removed once an employee leaves the company.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for requests received via ServiceDesk and ensure all requests are completed within the agreed SLA.
- User management. Handling user account creation and deletion, password change, account lockout issue
- Responsible for providing/removing access to shared folders.
- Managing Distribution Lists on Active Directory and Exchange.
- Responsible for resolving day-to-day issues as assigned to the GSD Operations team.
- Responsible for completing multiple projects on time and that they meet the given KPIs.
- Ability to make quick decisions, implement standards and best practices to improve the support processes.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Computer, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT Helpdesk or BA role
- Customer Service minded, all the way.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; a good sense of humor is always a plus
- Organization and time management skills, analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Must demonstrate ownership and be both proactive and reactive
- Good knowledge of Active directory management tools, Exchange and Share folder
- Good knowledge of Azure AD, Exchange online or Microsoft Office 365
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Enthusiastic team player.
It’s Great if you have:
- Computer proficiency in MS Office especially MS Excel is a plus
- Experience in SQL Database Server, Query Command are preferable
- Good knowledge of Okta admin would be advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.