Graduate Database Administrator NoSQL (DBA)
As a part of the database operations team, a candidate is responsible for administrating NoSQL data engine including database monitoring and supporting 24x7 in production.
- Administrating, Proactive and re-active monitoring of 600 NoSQL nodes in order to provide 24 x 7 uptime and availability across multiple datacenters
- Troubleshooting and Performance tuning data engine.
- Deploy database changes and first line database support
- Communicating and reviewing database solutions, technical, applications with Operations Staff and external entities to ensure scalability, integrity and security of database.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science or any related fields
- Fundamental understanding of NoSQL concept
- Ability to learn new data engine technology such as Elasticsearch, Couchbase, Cassandra
- Experience in Linux environment is a plus
- Experience with Database High Availability technology
- Experience with Database Monitoring, Proactive and re-active is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environments well
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be the team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to attend on-call rotation
- Good English communication skill
Highly desirable advantage skills:
- Elasticsearch, Couchbase, Cassandra ,MS SQL Server, Vertica, ORACLE, DB2, Sybase
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top