Graduate Back End Software Engineer - Singapore
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and as a Booking Holdings company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition.
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 80 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
- A Computer Science or Computer Engineering student graduating within this year?
- Hands-on individual who always wants to understand how things actually work
- Hungry to learn new languages and technologies?
Agoda Platform team is looking for developers to work on mission critical systems that deals with the designing and development of a system that serves millions of users every day.
What we are looking for
- Very good understanding of core computer science knowledge and strong ability to apply this knowledge using Java.
- Knowledgeable in using Databases and writing SQL queries.
- Good command of the English language.
- Passion for crafting software and improving your knowledge and skills.
- Singaporeans or Permanent Residents only.
What we can offer
- The atmosphere of a fun start-up with the financial backing of public company.
- Mentoring by Senior World Class Engineers coming from around the world
- Competitive salary and benefits.
This is a full time position working on site in our office in Singapore. We do not provide relocation and Visa sponsorship for this position, only local candidates will be considered.
Agoda is a Booking Holdings (BKNG) company, the world’s leading provider of brands that help people book great experiences through technology.
Back to top