Global Talent Management
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to be part of an organization with a unique approach to HR? Would you want to work in a rapidly growing company with some of the sharpest minds in the industry? How about living in one of the world’s most beautiful countries? Then Agoda is the place for you!
Agoda is an online hotel and accommodation booking service and we are one of the fastest growing companies in the thrilling online travel industry. We have more than 3,500 employees from 67 different nationalities located in 35+ locations around the world. We offer our customers 1,300,000+ properties in 197 different destinations in 38 languages.
We are looking for someone to lead the journey in transforming our HRBP function into a more strategic one. In your role in Global Talent Management, you will join a very diverse and dynamic People Team focused on adding value to the business through innovation. You will define and lead, partnering with the business, talent management solutions and programs for the whole organization as well as for specific departments.
- Have business impact by:
- providing insights out of people data
- providing advice based people processes and tools
- developing innovative solutions to be rolled-out, usually after being tested
- Successfully lead complex projects that combine people and technology factors and have an impact across the whole organization, focusing on talent management, organizational design and performance management
- What are effective and scalable ways are to retain our top performers?
- What are the best practices to get managers to move faster in optimizing the composition and organization of their teams?
- How do we get managers to be proactive about succession planning?
- How can we encourage diversity across all regions?
- How can we support the business leaders in reinforcing the Agoda culture in remote offices?
- Develop your skills and increase your experience in taking data-driven decisions further
- Discover how technology can drive change in behavior by working together with the People Technology and L&D team
- Be part of the shaping of a unique form of HR practice
- Face never-ending new challenges to take on
- Get experience working in a fast-moving, very multicultural and exciting company
- Experience and skills in consultative approach
- Ability to persuade and convince senior stakeholders to drive change
- Great critical thinking and ability to identify the actionable insights that the raw data can provide
- Solid coaching and mentoring skills
- An attitude of getting things done and rolling up the sleeves frequently
- Experience in these areas is valued: talent management, organizational design, performance management
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top