Global Infrastructure Support Engineer / GSD Infrastructure Team
Agoda is looking for a Global Infrastructure Support Engineer / GSD Infrastructure Team
Who we are:
Agoda is Asia’s leading and fastest growing online hotel reservation website. Maintaining this position requires an incredible amount of data, a superior IT infrastructure, and world class talent to bring it all together. Information Technology is Agoda’s core competency, and an IT career with us provides excellent growth opportunities in an exciting, multicultural environment with 74 nationalities.
Agoda’s IT department is a fast-paced environment where innovation and creative thinking matter; where passion for new technology applied in creative ways drives us to constantly improve the customer experience. We strive to create products and services that make a difference, and work hard to ensure continuous, consistent progress and we never forget to have fun while doing it.
What we need:
For our team in Bangkok, Thailand, we are looking for candidates with Project Support and IT Support experience.
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux/Windows infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Support daily operation tasks and occasionally outside of business hours.
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers, workstations.
- You will be required to offer training, motivation and encouragement to the support team. You will act as an escalation point and ensure that a timely solution is implemented.
- You will be required measured on your ability to follow the AGODA DNA characteristics.
- You may be required to travel.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux Server Environment.
- Hardware knowledge of Clients and Servers.
- Familiarity with Virtual Machine and SAN management and concepts.
- Solid knowledge of protocols and application such as DNS, DHCP, LDAP, SMTP and Proxy
- Experience of software deployment and patch management.
- Service minded.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
We're growing big and fast, so join us in this exciting period of growth. Apply now!
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top