Global CSAT/ESC Senior Manager | Customer Service
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
Global Senior Manager of Customer Satisfaction Team (CSAT/ESC) in the Customer Experience Group (CEG) provides vision, leadership, and guidance to associates in the key operating areas through performance and goal setting globally. Effectively communicates with team, developing a climate in which information is shared openly. Clearly defines team goals and expectations. Develops tactical plans to reach these goals.
You will be based in our KL Malaysia office and lead a team of above 50 people globally. You will become a part of a dynamic and international team, working with most of the key leadership team based in each country.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and competing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction specialists are empowered and the team handle escalations accordingly and in a timely manner, delivery of high level of service to partners in order to build productive and continuing relationships.
- Fosters associates to learn, develop and adapt to a constantly changing work environment. Continuously reviews team performance; identifies and appropriately addresses opportunities for improvement. Determines training requirements. Ensures timely and effective training is delivered to enhance skills of the team. Implements initiatives and processes to improve all aspects of the department.
- Research and analyze root cause of problems, identify trends and recurring problems, and suggest resolutions.
- Review plans and proposals created by customer satisfaction specialist and suggest leadership and executive programs for the team leaders.
- Responds to escalated inquiries, complaints, and disputes from customers and internal business partners, and develop and manage the escalation management procedure in line with business requirements and develop a detailed plan accordingly.
- Oversee the workflow management and quality of work, ensuring overall compliance with government regulations/local laws of the land.
- Manage escalations by being the point of contact for the department, implementation and closure of all corrective and preventive actions (both internal and external for post incident), setting appropriate expectations, owning the action plan through resolution, communicating, and documenting the escalations.
- Managing the real-time investigation and risk mitigation on product and services related as require with other departments.
- Manage complaints and information request from regulatory authorities including ensuring process and documentation are completed promptly
- Effectively lead and manage a team and coordinate with other branches, to ensure SLA adherence and Quality Resolutions.
- The main responsibility of an escalation team manager is to bring order, structure, and focused management attention to the customer and partner's problems to ensure satisfaction.
- Minimum of 12 -15 years of experience in the BPO / Contact center environment.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a senior supervisor, junior management or management experience.
- At least a college graduate (4-year course), university degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of PC applications / tech savvy.
- Ability to work with very minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Strong time management skill.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve the efficiency of escalation management and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines.
- Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in fast-paced environment.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top