Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst (Bangkok Based)
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
About the Role:
The FP&A Analyst reports into the Senior FP&A Manager, and involves close collaboration with many of the key leaders within the business, as well as the rest of the FP&A team and the wider Finance organization. You will help drive a best-in-class FP&A function, delivering value to a large, dynamic, global technology company. The rapid growth of the business and the increasing complexity driven by new launches and services will require an individual who is motivated to make a big impact. The role offers the opportunity to add immediate value and support the organization during an exciting and dynamic growth phase, as well as a path to progress to a senior finance leadership role within one of the fastest growing digital companies in the world
- Ensure accurate forecasting and reporting; timely forecast submission and provision of value added financial analysis and modelling
- Business partnering with key stakeholders and the non-finance community.
- Manage the forecast process in conjunction with key stakeholders, and in collaboration with the rest of the FP&A team
- Drive performance, build plans for the future, as well as manage regular reporting, forecasting, and general planning.
- Work with the FP&A team to manage a rolling monthly forecast model and provide timely insights into performance against budget/forecast
- Prepare reports to the Board, Shareholders and Advisers as required and directed from time to time
- Enhance the understanding and key levers of the Agoda business
- Deliver annual budgets, quarterly guidance, and monthly and weekly forecasts as well as related financial planning & analysis
- Drive out financial analysis (FP&A) & commentary on month-end financials & KPIs
- Build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Be pro-active in resolving queries and problems and highlighting future potential areas of risk
- Financial planning & analysis (FP&A), budgeting and forecasting skills
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting experience
- Commercial acumen, advanced Excel modelling skills
- Demonstrable creative and analytical problem solving skills with the ability to understand business drivers and interpret financial results
- Some planning systems experience to be able to assist in the development of the company planning tool to ensure its utility is maximised.
- A willingness to get involved in the business to understand the story behind the numbers
- Chartered Accountant qualified: ACA or CIMA, or equivalent
- Experience in FP&A or Big 4 Audit
- Strong Excel and financial modelling skills
- Digital, ecommerce, and/or travel backgrounds preferable
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know. To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#Singapore #Taipei #3 #FIN #CSLT #LI-TW1 #hongkong
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top