Financial Officer - Partner Marketing
The Partner Marketing Financial Officer will be fully responsible to oversee, manage and maintain accounts and payments for all of Partner Marketing. The position reports directly to the Director Partner Marketing and works closely with operational, vertical teams, as well as group finance teams to ensure consistence and accuracy in account management, payment and record keeping.
This role has global responsibility and is essential in ensuring a healthy working relationship between Agoda and its partners whilst making sure all compliance requirements are met.
As the Partner Marketing Financial Officer you will own reporting, tracking and implementation of financials (payments, account management) for all partners.
This position is based in Bangkok.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage record keeping, tracking and implementation of financials for all partners
- Co-ordination across departments and across teams to manage all Partner accounts
- Identify ways to further optimize payments and accounting process within Partner Marketing
- Provide in-market account managers and business development staff with support for key partnerships
- Continuously analyze partner performance and trends to formulate actionable insights and understand business drivers
- Ensure accounting practices are aligned with what is necessary for the company
- Develop forecasting and projections for cash flow management
- Provide financial and commercial evaluation of compensation structure
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in either accounting, AP, finance, experience from audit firm is advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and work within a multi-discipline team with shared purpose
- Highly organized and methodical
- Analytical, numerical and problem solving skills; understands and utilizes data effectively
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Energetic and driven personality
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage large scale of partners and corresponding commercials
- Extremely organized and able to structure and communicate ideas effectively
- Ability to rigorously test assumptions and plans to minimize risk
- Excellent communicator who expresses facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to establish relationships and influence stakeholders
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top