Finance System Specialist (1 Year Contract)
Role and responsibilities
- The Financial System Specialist has broad responsibility for the development of the financial information system.
- The primary objectives for this position are to ensure that the development of all financial information system are align with business requirement with a view to maintain or improve the efficiency of the system.
- The Financial System Specialist is the liaison between Finance user and developer and represents the Finance group at all related meetings.
- The Financial System Specialist has overall responsibility and accountability for
- The development, operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting for all Finance-related application.
- The integrity of data used by the finance user.
- Develop documentation for finance systems.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge:
- Ability to understand and translate business requirement into technical requirement
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks for the full development life cycle
- Ability to work independently with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Proven track record of manage team of developer in mid to large scale development efforts
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer science, IT or related fields or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years in programming / software development
- Experience in C# or .Net is a must
- Strong background in using Microsoft SQL Server is required
- Strong interpersonal skill, problem solving, prioritization, proactive handling and teamwork with ability to meet deadline.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
Back to top