Engineering Manager - Test (Singapore)
This is a Singapore based role, Come be our first leader on site and help us build the new office together!
We’re Hiring an Engineering Manager for Testing!
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and as a Booking Holdings company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Therefore, business value from your contribution can be seen in real-time basis. Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 70 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot!
Please note - We require a very high level of coding from our leadership team. You'll get to work with the best, but as such there will be a hands on coding session with our engineering leaders throughout the process.
The Engineering Manager - Test role at Agoda is a key part of the development process. Successful candidates will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop and own QA strategy, track and manage a group of projects simultaneously
- QA Resource management (Staff and Test environment)
- Drive Agile and organization best practices
- Coaching and developing staffs (both soft skill and technical skill)
- Lead and manage test activities in a dynamic and high velocity development environment to ensure the highest quality of products
- Lead Automation strategy to ensure high velocity of quality delivery
- Work with related business departments to ensure business value delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related fields
- At least 5 years’ experience inSoftware Engineering and Quality Assurance
- At least 2 years’ experience in leading, managing and developing team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and commit to agreed business goals
- Familiar with Agile development
- Familiar with Test Automation development
- Familiar with non-functional testing such as load , performance and resiliency testing
- Ability to identify and communicate project risks
- Understand the culture of fast moving e-commerce businesses
- Good communication, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good at multi-tasking and working under pressure
- Be able to work under direct and assertive culture
- Good command of English (Speaking, Writing and Reading)
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance provided.
Back to top