Employee Relations Manager
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to be part of an organization with a very unique approach to HR? Would you want to work in a rapidly growing company with some of the sharpest minds in the industry? How about living in one of the world's most beautiful countries, one top-rated by expats? Then Agoda is the place for you!
Agoda is an online hotel and accommodation booking website, part of the Priceline Group (alongside Kayak, booking.com, rentalcars.com, and others,) which is by far the largest and fastest growing travel portfolio in the world. The best part is that each brand operates independently, meaning we have the resources of a big enterprise, but the mentality of an entrepreneurial startup.
We are looking for Employee Relations Manager to join our quite unique People Team which is integrated by great diversity of individuals coming from very diverse backgrounds, industries and cultural backgrounds.
- Build a Hotline for employees that helps to identify and handle employees relations issues while promoting a culture where employees feel comfortable in providing feedback to managers and manager’s managers
- Lead initiatives to reinforce a culture of open doors and feedback from employees to managers
- Proactively identify possible Employee Relations trends, and develop and implement proposed solutions, in partnership with HRBPs, Legal, and other key stakeholders, to reduce the number of employee relations cases in the future
- Investigate and respond to internal and external complaints, and complex, high-risk, or sensitive employee relations cases
- Assist in employee relations cases ending up in litigation
- Improve the systems and processes to handle employee relations cases
- Support managers in cases of employees with very low performance
- Partner with Legal Team to ensure that employees are aware of and understand the code of conduct and work policies
- Partner with HRBP to update work policies according to changes in the law, insights from employee relations cases and business objectives
- 3+ years of experience in ER, HR, or employment and labor law
- Bachelor's degree required. Industrial relations, HR or related field preferred.
- A resourceful self-starter with a strong work ethic and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A proven track record of strong investigations and employee relations experience
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels of the organization. Ability to ensure compliance while also maintaining and promoting the company culture
- Experience in the use of data to drive change
- Excellent written English skills
Interested candidates can complete this online form
We will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV's not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top