Director of Product, Agoda Reception
Director of Product, Agoda Reception owns and leads Agoda’s innovative in residence experiences management program commercial, operational and product development. This is an exceptional opportunity for an entrepreneurial product lead, to own a start-up like innovative initiative and benefit from the scale, network and structure of a leading e-commerce company.
This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own the entire horizontal product roadmap integrating customer facing features, internal back-end systems and deep connections into technology partner systems.
- Oversee business development activities with accommodation partners. Manage the Agoda Reception Head of Business Development, support the organization of the BD team and the definition of documentations and processes to scale in a growing number of destinations. Directly support group negotiations with key accounts.
- Define product fit and go to market strategies to adapt to the specificities of each destinations.
- Back business development activities and partnership program with hospitality technology partners (PMS, CRS, switches). Create innovative partnership model to cement long terms cooperation.
- Support the creation of operational processes to ensure speed and quality of installations and support.
- Manage product owners in charge of the different product verticals composing Agoda Reception
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to allow Agoda Reception to support key company strategic initiatives
- Bachelor Degree in business management, engineering, mathematics, economics or finance
- Advanced degree in the above a plus
- Expertise in leading new product development in the services industry with responsibility over different teams
- Experience in business management, business development, negotiation, partner program management
- Commercial approach to business with a strong understanding of the sales process and value chain
- Ability to synthesize complex problems and conceptualize appropriate solutions
- Quantitative, with strong intuition and ability to make judgments based on incomplete data
- Ability to “think outside the box” and use unconventional methods where necessary
- Proactive with the ability to build and inspire close-knit team
- Excellent communicator who expresses facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Strong execution – has a desire to take ideas and solutions and make them reality
This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand. Visa/Work Permit and Relocation will be offered to the eligible candidate.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV’s not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
Back to top