Director of Global Operations | Customer Experience Group
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company,
Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 1,300+ strong organization spread globally across 9 countries in 4 continents. As CEG continues to grow, we realize the need for stronger operational expertise in order to gain operational efficiencies and deliver top-quality customer care.
This role requires a high level of personal and professional skills associated with running 24/7 operations in a fast-paced customer service environment. The ideal candidate will bring a vision, a sense of curiosity, a passion for travel, strong interpersonal skills, keen analytical skills, a tech-centric mindset and a willingness to lead by example. The ability to “tell a story,” analyze and visualize data, drive efficiency is a job requirement. The candidate should also be versed in some of the latest contact-center infrastructure technologies.
This position is open to both local and foreign candidates and we will provide a generous relocation package for the right candidate, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
- Leading operations team globally to achieve set objectives: Lead and mentor teams both in Bangkok and in CEG site offices globally to achieve KPIs;
- Project Manage new key initiatives in areas of Customer Service Operations and Analysis; Increase operational efficiency
- Works directly with the senior leadership of CEG and to identify, report, and address needs for operational excellency
- Manages staffing needs and ensure correct ratios of team to operations are maintained to provide appropriate operational support.
- Ensures constant calibration of Site Leaders, Service Delivery Managers and other stakeholders at regular intervals
- Defining and designing action plans for operational improvements together with management team.
- Must have a strong track record as a senior operation professional gained within a contact center environment in an outsourcing (BPO) or in-house set up.
- Experience of leading teams in remote global locations is preferred.
- Ability to analyze business challenges, use data and provide and present actionable recommendations to business leaders.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing strategies and plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics.
- Excellent People Management skills.
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English – additional language is a plus
Good to have
- Project management certifications (PMP or Six Sigma or equivalent)
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top