Director of Corporate Social Responsibility (Bangkok Based)
Director of Corporate Social Responsibility
Agoda is a world-leading technology and online travel company with rapid global growth. Our mission is to help people experience the world. Our expansive office in Bangkok is home to more than 1,500 best-in-class professionals from 60+ nations who thrive within our culture of innovation, speed, and teamwork. As the company extends its reach with disruptive technology solutions, Agoda seeks a self-motivated, dynamic Corporate Social Responsibility Director who can develop and implement innovative and effective CSR strategies for our company.
You (and team) will collaborate with Agoda’s senior leadership, government affairs, public affairs, legal, and PR teams. Together they will set priorities and engage governments and stakeholders around the world to shape effective programs and open new CSR opportunities in ways that make the most of Agoda’s exceptional strengths.
You will be based in Bangkok with global responsibility and an initial focus on Asia. The successful candidate must have experience collaborating with government and industry stakeholders to shape CSR outcomes that deliver business results. Equally important, since this is a wholly new department within Agoda, you must have passion, EQ, energy, and vision. This is an uncommon entrepreneurial opportunity to conceive, build, and manage the framework, metrics, communication tools, and playbooks for this vitally important team.
You will work with governments, NGOs, community organizations, and other stakeholders to design and implement innovative CSR strategies that can help us make the world a better place, while also strengthening our relationships with the many other stakeholders in our business and government environment. The role requires a nimble, culturally sensitive, and professional attitude. Impeccable integrity is essential.
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing workplace. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
Key Attributes & Responsibilities:
- 4+ years' experience in global or regional CSR, public affairs, or a related field
- Proven ability to innovate, build networks, create organizational structures, gain support, implement, and manage, with a focus on tangible results
- Low ego and collaborative mindset for the flat, open structures at Agoda
- Ability to work closely with people at all levels, from senior corporate executives to government officials to community leaders to consultants and agencies
- Design and deliver KPIs aligned with company priorities
- Asian experience and networks highly desirable
- Bachelor's degree from top university in any country; advanced degree preferred
- Impeccable spoken, written, data, project management, and interpersonal skills; native-level English; high level in one or more Asian languages very desirable
- Willingness to travel
#seattle #singapore #amsterdam #seoul #taipei #dublin #shanghai #newyork #sanfrancisco #tokyo #madrid #munich #hongkong #kualalumpur #LGL #5 #LI-AW1
Back to top