Director of Brand Marketing
The Director of Brand Marketing is a senior role overseeing a team of marketing managers responsible for growing Agoda’s brand marketing campaigns on all offline channels & social media while also working closely with the rest of the marketing and product teams to build out Agoda’s messaging & creative strategy and executing integrated marketing initiatives.
The Agoda marketing department is highly data & experimental driven and focused on scaling marketing programs that maximize the lifetime value of Agoda customers through measurable marketing programs and channels. Because of the significant impact that these channels have on our overall business, you will have regular interaction with the senior management team, including the CEO.
This role is based at Global Operations Office at Bangkok, Thailand.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing and managing ATL (Above The Line) campaigns across all channels – offline (TV, radio, print, OOH, etc.) and digital (social media, online video, display ads, …)
- Developing state-of-the-art tools to measure and optimize brand campaigns in a big data business operating at scale
- Developing and testing the creative strategy for all of Agoda’s marketing activities alongside the product design team and together with agency partners while also maintaining consolidated global brand standards
- Executing many parts of the campaigns with the team while working together with other internal marketing teams and external agencies to execute other parts
- Exploring new innovative marketing approaches, while maintaining accountability for business and financial results
- Providing direction for internal and external (PR) communications to communicate brand strategies
- Identifying, selecting, and managing agencies, including annual reviews of against KPIs and contract negotiations.
- Team – Manage and grow the internal team of people to insource as much of the work as possible in order to allow the fast velocity of testing.
Qualifications & Skills
- Extensive branding and marketing experience with a best-in-class consumer product.
- Experience with online brands, ideally including working on brand marketing inside a global e-commerce brand.
- Proven success developing offline advertising campaigns (TV, Radio, Print, OOH, etc.) including the development of creative and media
- Strategic thinking, with a proven track record of working cross-functionally in a global organization
- Proven ability to collaborate closely with, and manage external ad agencies
- Hands-on, high-energy, results-oriented approach to business with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative, creative, and flexible work style
- Strong project management, presentation and communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Agoda is one of the biggest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms in the world. Part of the Booking Holdings [world’s largest travel company – NASDAQ: BKNG], but still operated independently by its original founding team, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book over one million properties in almost every country on earth.
In every department – from engineering to customer support – Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone out there. Over 2,500 people from 70 different nationalities bring the diversity of views that is essential in the fast-changing online travel industry.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is growing fast, where you are empowered to build, measure and improve every aspect of the business with very little overhead or bureaucracy, all at a scale that very few companies in the world today can offer.
Back to top