Director of Brand Marketing
The Director of Brand Marketing is a senior role overseeing a team of marketing managers responsible for growing Agoda’s brand marketing campaigns on all offline channels & social media while also working closely with the rest of the marketing and product teams to build out Agoda’s messaging & creative strategy and executing integrated marketing initiatives.
The Agoda marketing department is highly data & experimental driven and focused on scaling marketing programs that maximize the lifetime value of Agoda customers through measurable marketing programs and channels. Because of the significant impact that these channels have on our overall business, you will have regular interaction with the senior management team, including the CEO.
This role is based at Global Operations Office at Bangkok, Thailand.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing and managing ATL (Above The Line) campaigns across all channels – offline (TV, radio, print, OOH, etc.) and digital (social media, online video, display ads, …)
- Developing state-of-the-art tools to measure and optimize brand campaigns in a big data business operating at scale
- Developing and testing the creative strategy for all of Agoda’s marketing activities alongside the product design team and together with agency partners while also maintaining consolidated global brand standards
- Executing many parts of the campaigns with the team while working together with other internal marketing teams and external agencies to execute other parts
- Exploring new innovative marketing approaches, while maintaining accountability for business and financial results
- Providing direction for internal and external (PR) communications to communicate brand strategies
- Identifying, selecting, and managing agencies, including annual reviews of against KPIs and contract negotiations.
- Team – Manage and grow the internal team of people to insource as much of the work as possible in order to allow the fast velocity of testing.
Qualifications & Skills
- Extensive branding and marketing experience at an agency or with a best-in-class consumer product.
- Experience with online brands, ideally including working on brand marketing inside a global e-commerce brand.
- Proven success developing offline advertising campaigns (TV, Radio, Print, OOH, etc.) including the development of creative and media
- Strategic thinking, with a proven track record of working cross-functionally in a global organization
- Proven ability to collaborate closely with, and manage external ad agencies
- Hands-on, high-energy, results-oriented approach to business with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative, creative, and flexible work style
- Strong project management, presentation and communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top