***Only accepting applications of candidates who are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship***
About working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms.
Founded in 2005 and now part of the Booking Holdings group, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book hundreds of thousands of properties in almost every country on earth.
In every department – from market management to operations – Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone out there.
About the Role:
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and presentation of internal & external reporting. You will work within the New York-based Partner Services team (Hotels team) to ensure all key stakeholders have complete visibility into the operational & commercial performance of the business. You will assist in creating reports to support the business as needed, understanding the key objectives and business metrics. You will use data to identify and translate business needs and opportunities into actionable initiatives and data-driven results.
- Gather, analyze and integrate multiple data sets and determine how to effectively display and share information for end user reporting (internal & external), KPIs and analytics capability
- Create reports to monitor accuracy of the operational, technical & commercial performance of our teams, in order to ensure we have best in class reporting capabilities
- Support Partner Services team projects through ad-hoc data requests
- Understand the baseline requirements for Hotel performance & present reports and data in a manner that enables our Partner Services teams to drive change and achieve business results
- Be a confident & articulate communicator, willing and capable of engaging / challenging stakeholders at various levels of the organization & from different departments
Qualifications / Experience:
- BA / BS in Information Systems / Economics / Statistics or other related field
- 2+ years’ experience in data analytics or similar role, presenting executive level reports
- Working proficiency in XML, SQL, data modelling, data architecture & components
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Excellent problem solving, numerical and analytical skills
- Thrives in a transformational / change management environment
- Outcome focused, team leader and team player
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Energetic and driven personality
- Inquisitive and innovate mindset, looking for ways to improve status quo
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top