Cyber Security Infrastructure Manager
THIS IS A PERMANENT ROLE IN BANGKOK, THAILAND. WE WILL PROVIDE VISA AND WORK PERMIT SPONSORSHIP.
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and as a Booking Holdings company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition.
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 80 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
We are seeking a strong leader who can deliver and maintain a sound security operations and incident response team to rapidly fight cyber criminals who are looking to attack us.
In your role, you will be working closely to/and reporting to Director, Security and Compliance for strategic planning to deliver best in class incident response and security operations team while adapting to work in a fast-pace and agile environment like ours.
Implement/maintain solid Tactics, Tooling and Processes and Procedures for operating a successful, effective 24/7 SOC service.
You would have had industry experienced/knowledgeable in Incident Response, whether as IR specialist or first responder and high technical competency to understand how to stand up the security operations architecture for effective visibility, detection and mitigation to enable a successful kill chain needed during incidents.
With the ability to strategize and lead Incident engagements with all staffing levels. You hold a clear understanding of the right people, processes and technology needed to make this happen
On the ground level, your job is to keep attacks from occurring and/or prevent them from getting worse. During the course of your day, you may be required to:
- Plan, schedule, supervise and control installations.
- Confirm all equipment procurement for installations.
- Prepare progress reports, expense reports and other related documents.
- Evaluate system performance and effectiveness to maintain and minimize equipment malfunctions.
- Maintain technical knowledge of current standards and new developments.
- Keep associates and customers informed of any industry changes.
- Develop work force size to efficiently accommodate subscriber-related workloads.
- Lead and develop our Agoda Security Ops team
- Develop and execute a cohesive strategy for the team you manage
- Oversee emergency and critical incident response processes to ensure appropriate coverage and communication in times of emergency
- Partner with Global Risk Team to enhance programs supporting our operations
- Develop technology platforms to create an integrated common operating picture for the business to provide global situational awareness
- Assist the Tech and Product teams with security systems technology integration, design, and implementation
- Manage and develop a multi-vendor / consultant network as well as leverage existing network to ensure appropriate solutions are in place to minimize business risk exposure
- Cultivate and maintain effective relationships with relevant external entities, such as government and law enforcement agencies, industry members, regulatory agencies, and private sector counterparts
- Work effectively with site leadership and other stakeholders such as People Team, Finance, Tech, and Legal to address security requirements, any potential concerns
- 7+ years of experience in cyber security
- 5+ years of experience in managing people & setting objectives, KPIs with deadline for them
- Work experience within a multicultural environment would be beneficial
- Thorough understanding of cyber security frameworks, such as NIST CSF, CIS CSC etc.
- Desirable knowledge of various compliance such as PCI DSS, SOX and GDPR is advantageous
- Great knowledge of cyber security. You are passionate about your field and what you don’t know about cyber security, is just not worth knowing.
- Strong experience in Incident response, running SOC and standing up security operations architecture for visibility, detection, containment and mitigation controls.
- Certification of cybersecurity, Forensic and Incident response is a plus (CISSP, ECSA, GISP, GCIH, GCFE, GCFA)
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with other teams and stakeholders to implement security programs, practices, and procedures across Agoda
- Great knowledge in scripting (Python, Bash, PowerShell) will be an advantage
- Understanding the Attack life cycle will be an advantage
- Knowledge at Penetrating testing will be an advantage
- This can be a stressful, pressure-packed job. We need you to be flexible, adaptable and down-to-earth and an expert in multi-tasking. Panickers and procrastinators need not apply.
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) in English on a business level
We welcome applications from both local and international candidates - full relocation and visa sponsorship available.
Agoda is a Booking Holdings (BKNG) company, the world’s leading provider of brands that help people book great experiences through technology.
#sanfrancisco #sanjose #losangeles #sandiego #oakland #miami #orlanda #boston #seattle #newyork #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #telaviv #moscow #sydney #perth #melbourne #toronto #montreal #vancouver #hongkong #taipei #tokyo #osaka #seoul #IT #4 #LI-JA1
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top