(정규직-해외취업) 고객상담 Customer Support Specialist - Korean (Bangkok)
아고다® (www.agoda.com)는 빠르게 성장하는 온라인 호텔 예약 웹사이트로 전 세계 수십만여 개의 호텔 네트워크에 기초한 예약 서비스를 한국어 포함 38개 국어를 지원하여 운영합니다. Agoda.com을 운영하는 Agoda Company Pte. Ltd.는 온라인 여행 사업 전문가 2명에 의해 2005년에 설립되었으며, 2007년 전 세계 가장 규모가 큰 온라인 호텔 예약 서비스를 제공하는 프라이스라인 그룹에 의해 인수되었습니다. 프라이스라인 그룹은 나스닥 상장 기업으로 (Nasdaq:PCLN) S&P 500의 일부입니다.
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- MUST have good command of spoken and written KOREAN Language plus the ability to speak and write in English would be preferred.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Natives preferable; minimum work experiences of 2 years + a Bachelor’s Degree is required for those who need to apply for work permit.
What we offer:
- 5 day work week
- Competitive annual salary above market rate
- Medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- 4 weeks’ paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Strategic office location : city centre, Bangkok
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV's not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top