Customer Experience Specialist - English Team
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career in customer service, we want you! We are currently looking to recruit Customer Support Specialists to be based in our Singapore office. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your customer service skills while working for a fast-paced company that invests in its employees. If you are fluent in English, we would love to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone, email, live chat).
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer service through the execution of self-service.
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- Perform office-based administrative duties whenever required.
- Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, pricing / invoice queries etc.
- Min. Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Min. 1 year experience in Contact Centre environment handling inbound calls, emails and live chats.
- Fresh graduates who are passionate in customer service are also welcomed to apply.
- Good command of written and spoken English to handle English Speaking Customers.
- Personality traits –Good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical and goal focused.
- Customer service skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills.
- Stress tolerance and able to work under pressured environment.
- Willing and able to work on rotating shifts between 8am to 10pm (am/pm) to ensure we meet service levels.
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends.
In return, Agoda will:
- Offer an attractive annual salary (above market rate)
- Provide a 5 day working week, any 5 day of the week
- Set up medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- Provide 4 weeks’ comprehensive paid training
- Provide attractive staff discount – discounted hotel accommodation anywhere in the world!
- Leadership development
- International relocation opportunities are available!
- Dress code – smart and casual every day!
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE,
we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV's not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top