Customer Experience Specialist - English Speaker
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BKNG).
Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
We also offer other roles for German, French, Spanish, Russian and Arabic Speakers.
Journey with us.
Learn more about us: "Looking for customer service jobs? Join Agoda Budapest"
NOTE: This role is NOT open to visa/work permit sponsorship.
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- MUST have good command of spoken and written English language. (level C1 or higher according to The Common European Framework )
- Additional language is advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Experience in call center, hospitality, or travel industries are highly advantageous
- Required to work 40hrs per week
- Able to work in fixed shift PM 12:00-21:00
- Able to work on weekends & public holidays depending on monthly schedule
- You must hold European passport / Vaild Hungarian PR - working status full time
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts, public holidays, and weekends
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
What we offer:
- Permanent role
- 5-day work week
- One Sunday off per month
- Competitive market salary
- 4 weeks’ paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities at any of our office locations globally
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Strategic office location at City Centre
Back to top