Customer Experience Specialist - Cantonese Team
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda is a Booking Holdings (BKNG) company, the world’s leading provider of brands that help people book great experiences through technology. Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
Customer Experience Group (CEG) is the largest group in Agoda.com. We work as the main foundation to sustain our customers’ satisfaction & ensure they are able to utmost enjoy their travelling experiences. Customer Experience Specialist focuses on delivering excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers. We are currently looking to recruit Customer Support Specialists to be based in our Malaysia office. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your customer service skills while working for a fast-paced company that invests in its employees. If you are fluent in Cantonese, we would love to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) to optimize their travel experience.
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
We are looking for individuals that have an excellent command of spoken Cantonese and written Chinese.
Experience in customer service roles is desirable but not essential, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Customer service skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills.
- Stress tolerance and able to work under pressured environment.
- Willing to work in shift rotations (am/pm/midnight shift) to ensure we have 24/7 service levels.
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends.
- Required to have own transportation arrangement because we are in 24 hours operations.
- Don't have holiday plans in next 6 months.
In return, Agoda will:
- Offer an above expected annual salary + subsidized parking rates (above market rate)
- Provide a 5 day working week, any 5 day of the week
- Set up medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- Provide 4 weeks’ comprehensive paid training
- Provide attractive staff discount - discounted hotel accommodation anywhere in the world!
- Leadership development
- International relocation opportunities are available!
- Dress code – smart and casual every day!
If you're interested, kindly fill up the information at the right side and click "APPLY NOW"!
Looking forward to receive your application soon.
To know more about our jobs – read what our employees are saying about their experience with us.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top