Country Director - Manila
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the leading Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe, the USA and other markets.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
As a Country in Director Partner Services, your main objective will be to provide guidance and leadership, to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s major accommodation partners, and to exceed the KPIs and acquisition expectations that form a key part of Agoda’s business goals.
- Acquire and develop accommodation partnerships to meet Agoda’s objectives.
- Develop, manage, and lead a team to achieve all targets and KPIs
- Ensure teamwork with subordinates, colleagues, and superiors.
- Develop new tools that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency.
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports.
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge.
- Secure global distribution agreements, and instigate roll-out operations.
- Ensure price competitiveness of product consistency.
- Attend and participate in all relevant tradeshows, workshops, and events.
- Drive continuous feedback on the quality of the information received.
- Ensure operational goals are achieved.
- Develop and execute initiatives to maximize opportunities,
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives.
To be a successful candidate, you should bring strong analytical abilities, a successful records of sustainable performance, and the capacity to motivate, coach, and mentor subordinates. In addition, the capability to establish and develop profitable long-term partnerships will be a key to the success of the role.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Leadership in working with medium-sized teams with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate value propositions to potential partners
- Past success in mentoring sales teams that achieve long-term relationships.
- Adapting well to and being energized by change
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with visa and relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Manila.
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#Manila #BD #4 #LI-AM1
Back to top