Corporate Recruiter (Bangkok based, relocation provided)
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
We are looking for a world-class Corporate Recruiter who will help us strategically yet rapidly grow our world-class team in Bangkok and other countries across the globe. You should be passionate about recruiting first-rate talents that will add value to the business. Working closely with senior management, you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting process to help Agoda scale our business globally.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their business objectives and hiring needs. Develop the recruitment strategy and ways to build a talent pipeline accordingly.
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process ensuring a seamless, uniform and positive candidate experience.
- Build your network with high-potential talents to ensure that the business has access to the best talent in the market, working comfortably on a global level.
- Engage in creative talent mapping efforts for the purposes of building our candidate pipeline as well as to provide market intelligence to the business.
- Work on recruitment projects and training to improve the standard for hiring within the organization
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-growing tech company or top-tier agency
- Experience recruiting expats or recruiting for international assignments.
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with different tools such as LinkedIn, Job Boards, Greenhouse, MS Office Suite
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Knowledge of the industry and brand
- Highly passionate about recruitment
- Located in or able to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand
#singapore #sanfrancisco #seattle #luxembourg #amsterdam #newyork #london #HR #CNSL #3 #LI-SM1
Back to top