Content Team Lead - China
Agoda’s Content Team is looking for a dynamic, ambitious Shanghai-based Content Team Leader who will be responsible for creating and maintaining Chinese language content across Agoda’s global travel-booking platform. The Chinese Content Team Lead will report to the Associate Director, Content Operations.
In this role, you will source and maintain Chinese-language content for Agoda’s product, property inventory, search functions, and ecommerce backoffice. You will recruit and manage a team of Content Specialists who will execute on content tasks that increase customer understanding and confidence, and drive conversion and customer satisfaction. You will understand the unique aspects of the Chinese customer and shape KPIs, projects and tasks that benchmark key competitors and follow Agoda’s data-driven best practices.
PLEASE NOTE: We will only review applications submitted with an English CV
- Mandarin native speaker only
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Knowledge of China travel industry a plus
- Avid traveler with booking experience on Chinese travel platforms
- Degree from an accredited university or college
- At least 3 years full-time work experience, preferably in eCommerce/Travel/IT
- Ability to independently build and manage a team of Content Specialists
- Ability drive operational excellence, set and execute team KPIs, and track and report team progress to management
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Excellent eye for details
- Experienced Excel user
- Align and set team KPIs with Content Team in BKK
- Seek stakeholder feedback and communicate KPI, milestone and project work to Product Owner, Partner Services, Partner Marketing
- Drive execution, report progress, communicate issues
- Identify and troubleshoot bugs and issues, escalate as needed, contribute to investigation and problem-solving
- Support team in understanding prioritization, strategic goals, and business value
- Drive operational efficiency and process optimization; identify and execute against opportunities for same
- Keep regular team meetings and one-on-one meetings
- Monitor, track and advise on individual team member performance
- Represent the team in cross-department meetings, communications and collaborations
- Establish clear, effective and regular reporting to management
- Manage hiring process of Content Specialists
This role is based in Shanghai, China.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV’s not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
Back to top