Content Operations Specialist - Bangkok, Thailand
How would you like to be part of an international team which builds the content for one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the world?
We are looking for an energetic, smart, curious and detail-oriented candidate with a mindset of building and optimizing quality content for Agoda, one of the world’s most successful travel companies.
As a Content Operations Specialist, you will be supporting some of our content development projects in order to optimize the quality of content on the agoda.com website. You will conduct market and competitor research initiatives to help optimize user experience, and support other cross-departmental projects and initiatives.
This is a full-time position based in our Bangkok, Thailand office, reporting to the Content Operations Manager.
*Current Thailand Residents only - No visa sponsorship will be supported for this role.
- Support content product development by acquiring, reviewing and editing data
- Support content intake and upkeep in backend content management system
- Conduct data mining and analysis of content items
- Create and maintain dashboards to track performance and productivity against KPIs
- Assist in the planning and support of content procurement tasks:
- Standardize and optimize workflows
- Create training documents and conduct trainings
- Troubleshoot problems
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Support projects with external vendors
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing
- Proactive, friendly, with a sense of responsibility, and can work independently
- Flexibility, accuracy and an eye for detail
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, SQL)
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Team player, motivated and enjoys working in e-travel and hospitality
- Business focused; positive attitude
- 1-2 years working experience is preferred
Back to top