Content Analyst - Data Mapping
How would you like to be part of a team that builds the content for one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the world?
We are looking for a bright, detail oriented candidate to build and maintain quality content for Agoda, one of the world’s most successful travel companies.
As a Content Analyst - Data Mapping you will be responsible for creating and maintaining our property data mapping.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating, updating and performing QA on data mapping to ensure accuracy within our standards, policies, and guidelines
- Liaising with the contracting team to ensure accurate property information is displayed on our sites
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving supply mapping issues, liaising with IT and other departments to solve
- Creating and summarizing the supply mapping reports and dashboards
- Handling special supply mapping-related projects
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Ability to self-manage, multi-task and communicate effectively
- Flexibility, accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Fluency in other languages a plus
Note: We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this role.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top