Contact Center | Customer Support Specialist | Spanish Speaker for Budapest, Hungary
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, Agoda.com delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 36 locations worldwide.
Our workforce of over 2,000 comprises 64 nationalities, and is truly one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on a dynamic, workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps our team spirit high, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
We choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting edge products come from cutting edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we – but we have a great time doing it.
Journey with us.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Budapest.
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- MUST have good command of spoken and written Spanish language (level B2 or higher according to The Common European Framework ) + Good English communication skills
- Fresh graduates from hospitality, travel, communications or language degrees/courses are welcome to apply or with at least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts, public holidays, and weekends
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
What we offer:
- 5-day work week
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks’ paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities at any of our office locations globally
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Strategic office location at City Centre, Budapest
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top