Connectivity Operations Coordinator - NYC
About working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms.
Founded in 2005 and now part of the Priceline group of companies, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book hundreds of thousands of properties in almost every country on earth.
In every department – from market management to operations – Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone out there.
As a Connectivity Operations Coordinator you be at the front line supporting partners with agoda’s XML API’s. From major hotel chains to boutique connectivity solutions, your dedication to providing clients, both internal and external, with best in class service and technical know-how will be key to your success. This position is based in New York City, USA.
You’ll bring a get-it-done attitude with great communication and technical skills including knowledge of XML and hotel systems, dedication to providing a fast an efficient In addition, the ability to establish and develop meaningful relationships with both internal stakeholders to drive connection and operational will be a key to your success in the role.
- Certify connectivity partners on Agoda’s XML API’s
- Assist Connectivity Operations Managers with project delivery
- Processes property data uploads
- Troubleshoot rate and availability update issues reported by partners and staff
- Investigate reservation delivery failures
- Use ZenDesk support platform to manage requests
- Feedback key connectivity challenges to managers
- Report and track API bugs
Leadership: Not applicable to this position
Entry level position, not managing people
Independent Judgment and Decision-Making:
- Proceeds on regular tasks, referring questionable situations to supervisor
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Knowledge of XML API’s
- 2 years of experience working with software/backend systems
- Travel technology experience, hotel distribution systems preferred
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally)
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Team player
- “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Creative and Innovative
Great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- 401(k) plan including company match
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Exclusive hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties, with Cultural Committee to organize our antics
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top