Connectivity and Operational Performance Coordinator
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a part of Booking Holdings, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Since its acquisition by the Priceline group in 2007, Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA. This role will be in important part of our New York office and will also help to ad growth to our U.S. presence.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
As part of the world’s largest travel company - Booking Holdings Group, Agoda & Priceline are two global leaders in the online travel space. The Connectivity and Operational Performance Coordinators will work within the Key Accounts team to support the overall performance of our most important hotel partners around the world, improve the quality of the hotel product and help the broader hotels team around the world with their queries related to our hotel chains.
Note from the Global Director: The successful applicant will have developed an above average technical proficiency via a college degree and demonstrated an aptitude in a previous role for trouble shooting within a team environment. The most important trait applicants will demonstrate alongside their professional background is an understanding of (and commitment to) the team culture that is so important to everyone at Agoda and Priceline.
- Support our Connectivity team with their hotel connections including new builds, upgrades, property updates, activations, access to inventory, rates, rate plans, content and availability
- Help improve the knowledge gap of the broader hotels team by supporting them with their technical queries and contributing to a robust feedback and performance improvement loop
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues between Agoda / Priceline and our hotel partners including rates, availability, content, cache / updates and reservation delivery failures.
- Involve yourself in as many commercial and product conversations to gain context to the issues the broader hotel team are facing in market
- Prioritize your output to maximize business impact together with the Regional Manager - Chain Performance, utilizing internal systems - including ZenDesk.
Competencies / Skills:
- Excellent communication skills in English and a humble and empathetic manner
- Must have a team first ethos and a dedication to collective success
- High IQ and EQ - acumen in these areas is vital to success at Agoda / Priceline
- Strong numerical / analytical skills and a proficiency with operating multiple technical programs
- 3+ years’ experience working with software / CRM / support based systems
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally) in computer science, software engineering, IT or related field
- (ideal) 3+ years’ experience within an online travel business
- (ideal) Working knowledge of: SQL, Excel, Hadoop, Kibana, XML and data modelling
- (ideal) Some experience with Hotel PMS / CRS systems: Amadeus, Sabre / SynXis, Oracle, Opera, Windsurfer, DerbySoft, SIteMinder, TravelClick, HBSi, RateTiger
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties
- Commuter and Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available and discounts on restaurants located in the building
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top